With the changes to statutory safety regulations it is becoming increasingly important that old plants be brought in line with the latest engineering practice through modernization measures. The retrofit concepts from Kuhse guarantee plant operators operational safety and a high degree of availability.
Advantages for plant operators
- Increased operational safety through modernization measures according to the latest DIN/VDE guidelines
- Increased plant availability through modular structure and modern components
- Higher transparency through remote control
- Reliable spare parts availability for the next 15 years
- Reduction of modification costs and minimization of follow-up costs
- Updated and digital plant documentation (EPLAN Engineering)
Modifications during ongoing operations
Numerous retrofit measures have already been implemented successfully in hospitals, banks, computing centers, railway facilities, power plants and CHP plants. In the majority of cases the modification works take place during ongoing operations and guarantee plant operators constant availability without a failure of the power supply.
Working in close cooperation with renowned turbine manufacturers and plant constructors, aged and primarily manually operated turbine controls are modified or replaced. A special turbine program has been developed for the optimum control of the plants.
- Flyer Retrofit PDF 1 MB