Control unit for isolated operation
The software covers:
- starting of engine via remote command and start of generator supply,
- frequency control for island genset operation,
- genset monitoring and protection,
- sensing of cooling-down/shutdown of the genset,
- software for sprinkler mode acc. to VDS 2100-22.
The control unit is fitted with the following facilities for monitoring of the genset:
- 2-phase for generator monitoring, under- and over voltage, under- and over frequency and asymmetry of phases.
- 10 externally connected alarm signals,
- 4 alarms of the generator voltage monitoring, freely programmable to alarms 1 to 10,
- DC battery voltage monitor.
- generator voltage sensor, adjustable in steps of 1 volt.
- generator frequency sensor 45 to 65 Hz, adjustable 40 to 70 Hz, continuously (<0.1 Hz),
- battery voltage monitor.
- generator protection over current, short circuit.
Digital inputs, outputs:
- 10 terminals for alarm signal contacts
- 13 terminal for common signals
- 10 outgoing relays, 7 of them can be programmed, max. contact load 35 volts DC, 1 A
- Input for charging dynamo D+ with pre-excitation
- Device for panel mounting, Dimensions (WxHxD): 260 x 170 x 80 mm,
- Weight: approx. 2,2 kg, any installation position, Protection type (built-in) IP 44,
- Ambient temperature:
- Storage -20 °C ... +70 °C
- Operation 0 °C ... +55 °C
- Standards/regulations: DIN EN 50178.
switchable: 9..12..15V DC or 14..24..35V DC.
- RS 485 port for coupling to a common control or GSM Modem for remote control
Coupling to Profibus, Ethernet and Modbus is possible via additional KNG module
Product name: KEA 292 INS
- Overview Standard Line KEA 29x Stand: 04/2013PDF 66 KB