Compact control unit for isolated operation gensets
- Display for indication of fault signals, counter readings, analogue values and status signals
- 4 LED indicators for the display of additional operation indicators
- 1 relay unit with 12 or 27 relays is included in the delivery
- output relay function and the parameters can be set with a PC
- simple to operate by using the keys on the control panel.
- Sensors for generator frequency 50 or 60 Hz, can be set to any value between 40 and 70 Hz.
- Sensors for generator voltage, 3-phase, 100-500V, Accuracy class 1.
- Generator current sensors 3-phase, Accuracy class 1.
- INom 5 A: measuring range 0,1 – 15 A, can be set in increments of 20 mA.
- 1 battery voltage monitor
- 1 synchronisation unit with integrated check synchroniser
3 relay outputs (n.o.), freely parameterisable, 30V 1A
- 4 analogue inputs, can be equipped for:
- Sensors PT 100 / PT1000, 0-20 mA, 0-10V DC,NiCr-Ni type: K
- Temperature and pressure sensor from VDO,
- 2 analogue outputs 0 – 20 mA or 0 – 10 V
- Parameters can be set via a fibre optics or USB interface
- CAN bus interface to common control, FBED,
- CAN bus interface to engine management
Relay card KRK-12
- Equipped with:
- 14 terminals for alarm contacts, of which 9 relays can be parameterised
- 1 input for pick-up
- 1 input for alternator D+ with pre-excitation for AC alternators,
- 14 general control inputs,
- 12 relays, contact load: 120 V AC, 0,5 A / 24 V DC 1 A
enhancable with relay card KRK-27
Operating panel KEA
- Device for panel mounting, with KRK-12 or KRK-27, Dimensions (WxHxD): 260 x 170 x 125 mm,
- Weight: approx. 2,6 kg, any installation position, Protection type (built-in) IP 44
- Ambient temperature:
- Storage-20°C ... +70°C
- Operation 0°C ... +55°C,
- Supply voltage switchable
- 9-12-15V or
- 14-24-35V DC,
- Standards/regulations: DIN EN 501780, VDS 2100-22.
- GSM Modem with antenna and cable 3 m for remote control
- Connection to other systems, for example via Profibus DP, Modbus or Ethernet
- Event recorder with protocol and fault printout via an RS 232 interface
- Additional relay card KRK-27:
27 relays on KRK-27, of which 23 can be parameterised, contact load: max. 120 V AC, 1 A
- CAN bus module (DIO and analogue) (in preparation)
Product Name: KEA 252 INS
5 231/400 V
X2: Current transformer ratio :
2 1 Amp. c.t.
3 5 Amp. c.t.
X3: Number of relays
1 12 relays
2 27 relays
KEA 252 INS with 231/400V and 1 Amp. c.t., 12 relays
- Overview Compact line KEA 25x Stand: 01/2013PDF 67 KB