In case of power failure KEA control unit switches over to emergency power supply of safety-related consumers. For more than 50 years the robust KEA ensures the reliable operation of diesel gensets.
An essential contribution to security of supply makes the user-friendliness of control unit. For decades and even today its simple operation concept convinces plant operators.
Besides controlling of new plants KEA can be used for retrofit concepts of existing plants. KEA is available as single device as well as function tested complete switchgear including all control components.
- Monitoring of combustion engines
- Generator protection and synchronization
- Usable in single- and multi-module plants
- Realization of actual guidelines according to VDE AR-N-4105 and BDEW
- emergency power operation
- isolated operation
- sprinkler operation
- mains parallel operation
- short-term parallel operation
- genset parallel operation
- Flyer Kuhse control unit KEA Stand: 04/2019PDF 1,021 KB
- Flyer User-friendliness KEA PDF 1 MB
- Overview Standard Line KEA 29x Stand: 04/2013PDF 66 KB
- Overview Sophisticated Line KEA 20x Stand: 01/2013PDF 77 KB
- Overview Compact Line KEA 25x Stand: 01/2013PDF 67 KB
- Overview Retrofit Line KEA 21x Stand: 04/2013PDF 84 KB