Kuhse controls and switchgear in combination with diesel gensets ensure emergency power supply of safety-related consumers. In the power range up to 6300A our control systems are available for different operation modes:
- emergency power operation
- isolated operation
- sprinkler operation
- mains parallel operation
- short-term parallel operation
- genset parallel operation
The scope of supply contains low voltage and medium voltage switchgear up to 24 kV. Maximum safety is guaranteed by compliance with these quality standards:
- IEC 61439-1/2 Standard for low voltage switchgear
- DIN VDE 0100-718 Standard for public buildings & places of assembly
- DIN VDE 0100-710 Standard for low voltage switchboards in hospitals
KEA control unit ensures in more than 40.000 plants the reliable emergency power operation of Diesel gensets. Beyond the high reliability of KEA plant operators benefit from the user-friendliness.
Your Partner for the maintenance of switchgear and emergency genset
To guarantee a secure and failure-free emergency power operation in case of mains dropout regular maintenances of switchgear and emergency genset are mandatory. We would be glad to perform the required maintenances and repairs on the electrical and mechanical components of your emergency power supply plant.
- Flyer start-stop control unit KEA PDF 1,021 KB