Based on an industryleading system platform the state-of-the-art-successor of KEA 2XX series provides an significantly extended scope of functions for emergency power-, CHP- and prime power applications. The Kuhse specific differentiation characteristics and the German market are taken into account by modified haptics, optics and application parameterization.
The applications range from single stand-alone emergency backup power to parallel load sharing of multiple gen-sets in complex, segmented distribution systems with multiple utility feeds and tie breakers.
- State-of-the-art hard- and basic software by using latest components of leading component manufacturers
- Approved in all main regions worldwide, supported and language selectable
- graphical user interface with visualization of all relevant operating conditions
- operating concept based on the previous version KEA 2XX
- high scope of functions reduces the need of additional modules in switchgear
- functions largely parameterizable by software
- comprehensive operating functions for complex emergency power plants with multiple gen-sets and multiple utility feeds, CHPs and prime power applications
- available as compact control (CPU and display / operating panel in a device for front panel mounting) and as control with separate display for back panel mounting
The KEA 300 is available as variant KEA 320 for standard and KEA 350 for complex applications. According to customers’ needs KEA 3X0 can be used as compact control for front panel mounting or as control with separate display for back panel mounting.