1928: Foundation of Alfred Kuhse repair workshop for electric motors
1938: Start of production of switchboards
1948: Development and production of DC-solenoids
1953: Development of the first fully automatic control unit for emergency gensets
1968: The first control with electronic components was available.
1979: Delivery of first turbine control
1981: Manufacturing of control systems for CHPs.
1995: Certification according to quality standard ISO-9000
1996: Delivery of control technology for diesel and gas operated power plants
2000: Entry into the retrofit market for modernization of existing plants
2010: Market entry for smart-grid-components with Kuhse network gateway KNG
2013: Company was taken over by Managing Director Dr. Burghard Herrmann
2016: Presentation of innovative components Automatic Transfer switch K-ATS as well as Kuhse Gateway Module KGM